# UI Design
# Browser developers tools
Best for UI is Firefox
# Learn Flexbox and CSS Grid
Is a Grid system still valid? Well Yes for prototyping, then ⇒ CSS Grid.
- A Complete Guide to Flexbox | CSS-Tricks
- A Complete Guide to Grid | CSS-Tricks
- Grid Garden
- Grid by Example
# Apps and Blogs
- Browse by color | Dribbble
- Learn UI Design - Blog
- Stéphanie Walter - Senior UX Designer, Mobile Expert, Speaker, Blog writer.
- Accessible Color Generator - Learn UI Design
- Smashing Magazine - For Web Designers And Developers
- Design+Code - Learn to design and code React and Swift apps
# More generic about design
- Don't Make Me Think, Steve Krug
- Ruined by Design, Mike Monteiro
- Design is a Job, Mike Monteiro
- The Design of Everyday Things, Don Norman
# UI Frameworks
While I am not a big fan of using UI frameworks, they help A LOT building a sellable product. They are battled tested, consistent and probably have all UI elements you need to have for a first iteration.
They also often provide Sketch or Figma pre-rendered components you can you to design your application.
- Tailwind CSS - A utility-first CSS framework for rapidly building custom designs
- Inclusive Components
- Blueprint - A React-based UI toolkit for the web
- Semantic UI
- Home - Office UI Fabric
- Font Awesome
# Social Networks
Too much and updated too frequently to be listed here 😅
Look the Twitter list above and search for conferences from these people on YouTube.